BookkeeperApril 9, 2013
Senior Facilities Officer – Salary R212 106.00 basic per annumApril 11, 2013
Solution Architect to provide oversight on the architecture and design of future applications and enterprise systems. Provide thought leadership to address architecture/design shortfalls in current enterprise systems.
- Actively create client solutions that enable business goals and performance by collaborating with appropriate business partners.
- Ensure the strategic alignment of IT architecture (functional, application, data and integration architecture) with the agreed business outcomes and global enterprise architecture.
- Ensure adherence to software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes to ensure quality.
- Ensure documentation of code and all supporting documentation.
- Review code, design and product, and align product choices to avoid redundant effort.
- Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied conforms to and does not violate the prescribed architecture.
- Consult and collaborate with infrastructure team to ensure proposed architecture is adequately supported by the network, database and security roadmaps.
- Consult with group and global architecture teams for validation of architectural designs.
- Manage and ensure standards are met for application code.
- Investigate strategic IT trends and advice on the impact and alignment required.
- Facilitate cross business units IT architecture integration across the IT systems landscape.
- Drive design and approve designs to align with overall architecture vision.
- Implement coding standards and drive compliance thereof.
- Application of best practice in SDLC.
- Minimum of 5 years system development, analysis and design experience.
- Previous experience as a Solution/Application/Technical Architect position (not technology / infrastructure).
- Solid experience in:
- applied knowledge of architecture methodologies (e.g.TOGAF),
- solid modeling experience (e.g. UML, MDA, etc.),
- good understanding and application of SDLC,
- IT governance and compliance,
- data modeling and mapping,
- solutions architecture,
- IT security,
- systems analysis,
- information system design,
- design scalable, supportable systems for operational problems,
- SOA, and
- rules engines and enterprise messaging bus.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Architecture Certification (e.g. TOGAF)
- Experience in: EA tools, ARIS,Sparx,EA
- Supply chain management, and/or contract logistics environment