Project Manager – Salary R300k – R650K P.AMarch 31, 2014
Office AdministratorApril 2, 2014
Solutions Architect with at least 5-6 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in Johannesburg North.
- Degree either in Information Systems Computer Science or Industrial Psychology from an accredited institution ie BSc CS Informatics IS etc
- 5 to 6 years related experience
- Business Analysis experience is preferable
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Reduce cost by helping to prevent an organization from investing in a technology that it will not add to its ability to meet its strategic human capital objectives
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships by providing input to business requirements through the liaise with other HR Solutions roles across the company as part of the HR solutions forum
- Regularly act as Functional expert to troubleshoot highly complex problems, or present/market new technology or solutions for HR Services
- Establish architectural standards and frameworks and assess functional and process risks on projects by operating, in conjunction with the other architects, and with only very general direction from Risk & Governance to translate customer functional requirements, identify, justify and design a specific solution.
- Comply, understand and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements for HR IT Solutions
- Provide guidance to operations teams and other architects on the design, development, and testing of a new solution, and work with assigned project teams to ensure a smooth implementation of changes to existing systems
- Assess process and business risks relating to systems and business needs to ensure minimal risk to the organisation in the HR Technology environment
- Assist in the progress of multiple HR IT projects to contribute to business needs and solutions
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Displays specialize understanding of both Human capital and HR technology, practices and theories.