.Net/SharePoint DeveloperJanuary 30, 2015
Application Systems Development Manager – Salary: R650k-R750k P.AFebruary 4, 2015
SQL Developer DBA with a minimum of one years experience is required for a large financial services company based in Johannesburg.
- Grade 12
- IT diploma and/or some Microsoft SQL training
- A Minimum of 1 years experience working in a role of SQL DBA, using SQL (2005 and up) and related SQL technologies. (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Strong SSIS & SSRS skills
- Strong TSQL development skills
- Create, monitor and test SQL backups.
- Create and monitor maintenance jobs – for example index fragmentation checks.
- Assist with code releases and support the production and non-production SQL Server databases while ensuring database performance, availability, and security.
- Performance tuning of SQL stored procedures and ah-hoc queries.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving on SQL Server.
- Create and maintain extracts.
- Responsible for day-to-day automation and maintenance of SSIS jobs.
- Performance tuning of SSIS jobs.
- Monitor and manage: Space management, backups, SSIS job run statuses & performance.
- Create reports using SSRS.
- Assist with SQL related queries.
- Ad-hoc T-SQL development for extracts, reports & applications.