Procurement Officer (Data Management) – Salary -R135 461 – R184 038 Per AnnumNovember 26, 2014
JAVA Developer – Salary R380K Per AnnumDecember 1, 2014
System Analyst with at least 7-10 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in Johannesburg.
- Degree or Diploma and the required Certification.
- 7 to 10 years relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of Use Cases and UML
- The relevant Business Domains within the company CB IT.
- The system or application being developed
- All elements that make up the company CB IT infrastructure
- Development and Production Incident Management
- Thorough experience in the software development lifecycle to coach, guide, and support other team members (specifically Discipline Agile Delivery).
- Scope Change Management
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions.
- Increase operational efficiency and suggest solutions to enhance cost effectiveness.
- Assist with the identification of Risks and Issues within the project(s) and mitigation strategies.
- Ensure that all requirements are documented within agreed deadlines, signed off by stakeholders timeously and always up to date on the Wiki.
- Articulate and document business / systems requirements in a manner which is understood by all stakeholders and which is at the appropriate level of detail.
- Assist with problem analysis and resolution.
- Ensure that all hours and tasks worked are recorded against relevant activities.
- Effectively work within the defined company CB Analysis methodology (User driven requirements with Use Case Definition and UML as a minimum as well as any agreed supplementary specifications).
- Ensure that requirements models and analyses are done according to internationally accepted best practices (Use Case modelling and UML 2.0).
- Ensure all artefacts delivered are peer and stakeholder reviewed regularly.
- Ensure that all work is of high standard (error free).
- Ensure that all deadlines are met for any work allocated.
- Ensure that all work done meets customer (business) expectations.
- Interfacing across all teams involved in the project i.e. all applicable stakeholders external, internals, Business (e.g. Product, Process, Subject Matter Experts) and IT (e.g. QA, Architecture, Process Engineering).
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Attend and actively contribute towards the SA Forum.
- Ensure that business / systems requirements represents a common view among end-users.