Project Manger – Salary Market RelatedNovember 21, 2014
Senior Bookkeeper – Salary R202 093 – R270 853 Per AnnumNovember 26, 2014
Systems Administrator (Oracle ERP) with at least 1 year experience is required for a large healthcare company based in Johannesburg.
- Grade 12 – Essential
- Certificate in Oracle course [Systems Administration] – Essential
- A+ – Desirable
- 1 yr Systems Administrator experience 6 months on the job supervision training
- Troubleshooting of computers
- Time management
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Organisational skills
- Work under pressure
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- To define Oracle users, responsibilities and passwords in line with business processes and Information Security policies.
- To maintain Approval Hierarchy and the Delegation of Authority, monitor Workflow processes and resubmit those completed in error to ensure the smooth running of the system.
- To monitor active user’s usage of the system to ensure that functions allocated are compatible and not duplicated.
- To provide first line support by fielding incoming calls to ensure that Oracle related problems are resolved.
- To conduct user training on several modules of the system to ensure users understand and can achieve optimal system utilisation.
- To distribute weekly report showing open Helpdesk calls for the Oracle Support team meeting.
- To configure and installs Oracle printers, application desktop integrators (ADI’s) and GL Wand to ensure optimal performance, capacity management and availability.