Operations Manager – Housing included + Benefits: medical aid; 13th cheque + Car and Cell AllowanceJune 12, 2013
HR Clerk – Salary R8 000 to R10 000June 18, 2013
Technical Support Analyst with 7 years IT and 3 years Project Management experience is required for a large company in JHB North.
- Provide 1st Level Desktop and application support to key business functions including: Equities, Corporate Finance, Private Banking and Logistics.
- A key focus area for the role is to provide support for the Equity Trading Desk.
- The role also provides IT Infrastructure services to the South African office.
- Networking and project management are daily requirements of this role.
- Understand and respond appropriately to the needs of clients who are encountering systems difficulties related to software or hardware/ infrastructure maintaining transparency with timely & accurate feedback.
- Proactively manage user expectations on the progress of their problem, including confirmation of user satisfaction upon completion and escalate issues as appropriate to IT Management in a timely manner.
- Provide a high quality of service for all requests ensuring that service levels are met ahead of expectation, where possible
- Seek feedback from users concerning all aspects of IT service provision, ensuring information is shared with the rest of the IT team.
- Develop expertise in critical local applications in use by staff, in order to improve problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Proactively seek to improve the effectiveness and value-add from IT.
- A+, N+ and MCSE Essential.
- Networking certification preferable.
- 7+ years IT experience – preferably in the financial industry.
- 3+ years Project management experience preferred.
- Equities/Futures/Derivatives Trading Systems experience and advantage.
- Experience of supporting market data systems and information products (Reuters, Bloomberg, Inet Bridge, etc). an advantage
- Shift work (6.30am to 4.30 pm and 8am to 6pm) and occasional weekend work required.