Recons Clerk – Salary R10 000 – R12 000January 8, 2015
Bookkeeping Administrator – Salary R9 000 P.MJanuary 15, 2015
Technical Support Consultant with relevant experience is required for a large telecoms company based in Nelspruit.
- Matric Certificate
- Basic Microsoft Word/Excel
- Basic understanding of Networking
- Technically Orientated
Operational Efficiency (Installations)
- Spectra Terminals – online and batch terminals
- Touch screens – online and batch touch screen
- Gateways – installing software on a central server – ensuring all the tills have access to Gateway
- Mag Encoders
Operational Efficiency (Training)
- Training given to all clients on installations made.
- Different sets of training manuals for the different terminals need to be given to the merchants (online and batch terminals)
- Give training on the software and hardware of the terminals. Provide further assistance in effectively using the machine and let them practice on their own
- Ensure Cashiers – basic training; supervisors – more detailed training is needed.
- Ensure Supervisor training – banking details need to be accurate and the supervisors need to know how to make payment when necessary.
- Ensure that there are shortcuts on the customer’s computers for easier access to the system.
Operational Efficiency (Repairs)
- Repairing all the terminals that were installed when necessary
- Telephonic consultation – troubleshoot over the phone first before going in to see the client
- All calls are logged onto Ulysses – from there identify which merchants need assistance quicker (depending on the client grade/tier)
- Identify, resolve and explain the problems
- to the supervisor as well as the reason
- why they occurred – give advice on how
- to prevent reoccurrence of the problem
- Software maintenance and repairs
- Replacements to be made when necessary
- Replacing the antennae/modems/machines