Senior Buyer – R45 000 – R52 000 CTCOctober 31, 2014
Quality Control Analyst – Salary R165 382.00 – R222 904.00 paNovember 6, 2014
Test Analyst Manager with at least 1-2 years experience is required for a large financial services company based in Johannesburg North.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 1 to 2 Years work related experience
- Oracle ERP testing skills are advantageous
- Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Information technology solutions
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions by resolving queries fast end effective
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members by providing input to business requirements
- Develop, based on suggestions and test analysis, the test strategy, test environment and the test data requirements
- Comply, understand and implement all steps and methodology within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit, risk, FAIS and FICA requirements for the Test Analysis Environment
- Set, develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of development and testing processes and methods through staff and business application
- Create and manage implementation of plans and product pilots
- Manage a team of software test analysts and testers and Plan, control and manage assigned test and verification projects, plus tracking progress against plans including defect management and monitoring.
- Communicate accurately on IT Test Project status in all appropriate meetings as well as on the relevant report supported by statistical evidence and analysis
- Develop Strategies to improve operational and cost efficiencies by tracking, controlling and influencing activities with the specific aim to increase efficiencies of the team by keeping pace with the accelerated rate of innovation and develop plans to allow the organisation to become more flexible.
- Support best practice and innovation in the operational model through critical assessment of its workings and challenge to its design assumptions through testing analysis of software systems
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Predict staffing needs to ensure all requirements are identified and the team is appropriately sized for Test Analysis through monitoring, supervising and motivating staff assigned to the projects for completion
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies