Debtors ManagerAugust 13, 2013
HR Trainer/FacilitatorAugust 19, 2013
Integration specialist with TIBCO is required for a 6 months contract ( renewable) for a large telecoms company in JHB East.
- Environment creation, configuration and maintenance as per project requirements following specific rules and guidelines as per our established Integration Framework. An environment is defined as an independent stream servicing one or more business integration solution(s). We have multiple environments running at the same time for different solutions.
- Optimisation and change to current Integration Baseline Architecture (in essence fulfilling integration application architect role)
- Transaction tracing and analysis within existing environments.
- Fault finding and resolution within running environments. Faults can be environmental (i.e. configuration) or code related.
- Standby duties if and when required.
- Analysis and resolution of alerts reported by the Foglight Monitoring Tool.
- Creation, enhancements and tuning of Foglight Monitoring Tool (i.e. new dashboards, optimising existing alerts).
- TIBCO Product Stack
- SQL (preferably PL/SQL)
- UNIX and/or Linux (not similar level to that of OS engineer)
- JVM and Setup