Application Systems Analyst Programmer – Salary Market RelatedSeptember 19, 2014
Senior Internal Audit Specialist – Salary R33K – R50K Per MonthSeptember 29, 2014
Trainee Forensic Investigator with at least 3+ years experience is required for a large financial services company based in Johannesburg North.
- Legal Degree or forensic qualification
- 3 + years knowledge and experience in the investigation of economic crime
- Short-term insurance industry experience (advantage)
- Conflict management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Computer Literate (MS Office package: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Established reputation for integrity, good judgment, fairness and discretion when dealing with people
- Knowledge and experience in the criminal justice and civil litigation systems
- Project management skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Building Networks and Good Relationships
- Negotiating and Getting Agreement
- Problem Solving
- Producing Creative Solutions
- Developing and Implementing strategy
- Adapting to changing circumstances
- Client Focus
- Performing under pressure
- Understand and apply the elements of crimes such as fraud, corruption, theft and computer crimes to investigations.
- Independently investigate allegations of the various forms of economic crime and misconduct occurring within short-term insurance.
- Conduct interviews and obtain statements.
- Be able to objectively analyse evidence gathered and institute the necessary action
- Draft concise and accurate investigation reports.
- Testify and present evidence in a court or at a disciplinary hearing.