Application Support Analyst – Salary Market RelatedJuly 24, 2013
Network Architect – Salary R400 per hourAugust 1, 2013
UI Specialist with 2 years relevant working experience in the field of User Interface Design and/or Usability Engineering, is required for a large financial services company.
- Construct and maintain UI Design Specifications to conceptualise business requirements and product exceptions
- Assist marketing and business operations by constructing creative elements for incorporation into promotional and training material
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to assess product requirements. Participate in the product design process by liaising with and advising various business divisions on best usability practice
- Validate transactional UI designs with external clients by planning, preparing and facilitating usability studies
- Analyse results from usability test studies and quantify results using pre-defined usability metrics to measure the effectiveness, efficiency and customer satisfaction of new product functionality.
- Provide design recommendations to business to optimise the UI design of new product functionality.
- Construct, apply and maintain UI design guidelines and usability standards accordingly across all transactional functionality
- Assist with quality assurance testing and initiate changes and enhancements that have a direct and positive impact on the overall user experience
- Perform ongoing research in mobile/web UI standards to document and apply within the business
- 3 year B.Sc or B.Com Degree in Computer Science and Information Systems with focus on HCI design principles and/or Usability Engineering
- 2 years relevant working experience in the field of User Interface Design and/or Usability Engineering
- A professional certification in Design and/or Usability will be of added benefit
- Conceptual Design Skills
- Visual Design Skills using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe FireWorx
- Prototyping skills using XHTML and CSS
- Good Communication, Presentation and Analytical Skills