Business Development ManagerJuly 15, 2013
Senior GUI DeveloperJuly 17, 2013
Windows Administrator with at least least 5 years managing Windows server environment is required for a large medical indusrty in Jhb North
- Advise,, its suppliers and customers on infrastructure needs, requirements and solutions.
- Monitor, manage and support Infrastructure.
- Respond to and resolve faults, support tasks and new installations.
- Work and/or be available on standby.
- Monitor Incident Management (RT and JIRA) and advise team where situations, processes and procedures would affect them.
- Monitor, support and mentor Desktop support team (DTS) team.
- Act timeously on and incidents that are escalated.
- Update incidents diligently so the team is kept up to date.
- Report back to managers on any situation that exceeds the norm.
- Escalate problems timeously.
- Act in the best interest of
- Ensure all backups are scheduled and complete successfully (Tivoli Storage Management and Windows Backup)
- Manage and monitor Exchange
- Monitor Server Management (Nagios) and report, resolve and/or escalate on any service which has an exception
- Manage PC Infrastructure (Hardware and Software)
- Manage Server Infrastructure (Hardware and Software)
- Support System Administrator (Network)
- Support System Administrator (Linux)
- Setup, test, repair and upgrade as instructed via Incident
- Ensure License compliance
- BSc or B.Com graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology, from a recognised university
- Vmware certified
- ITIL certified (advantage)